Agonizomai: Fifth Column Spreads Disinformation

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fifth Column Spreads Disinformation

"I was baptized an Episcopalian, educated in Roman Catholic schools, converted as an agnostic, trained under a Presbyterian, was ordained a Baptist, pastored a Lutheran church and teach in a non-denominational seminary. I don’t think I’ve missed anything all along the way. And the one thing I have learned - let me tell you something that I have learned - I know the liberals, I know them well. I was one of them.

"And they are the most dangerous, insidious and all-pervading cult that's loose in the United States right at this moment. They make the Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Mormons and all of the mind sciences and the occult look like Sunday school teachers. Do you know why? Because those other people are outside the Church and these devils are in it! And they’re doing it in Jesus' name!"


Walter Martin - (The Cult of Liberalism, CD Rom, side 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home