Agonizomai: A Small Revelation

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Small Revelation

The study of the first three chapters of Revelation will be starting in two days time. This is something I put together 5 years ago (except for the first chapter, which I added more recently in order to put the letters to the seven churches in a proper context).

5 years ago I was struggling to understand how sovereign grace works in sanctification, and I did get a bit repetitive about the way that the commands of God are the very means He uses to preserve His people by their perseverance, through faith. If it gets to be too much for you then give it a miss and come back for the Malachi commentary in about three months.


Blessings,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings, Tony,

I'm looking forward to the Revelation study, and I hope you're feeling better.

Roxylee, awed by grace

7:05 pm  
Blogger agonizomai said...

Hi Roxylee,

Thanks for the thoughts. Springtime is a very difficult time of year for me, but the problem usually passes in a few weeks.

Blessings,


Tony

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home