Agonizomai: Gene Autry Says It Better Than Me

Monday, March 02, 2009

Gene Autry Says It Better Than Me
By the grace of God I am back safely from Vancouver. Neither the grandkids nor I had to phone the suicide hot line. The weather was fine and sunny most of the time, but it snowed there an hour after I left.

So today I am, like Gene in this song, officially back in the saddle again. And we are going to wind up the Romans study in the next couple of weeks - moving on to "Letters to Seven Churches" (Revelation 1-3). Meanwhile enjoy this oldie, which reminds me of the Saturday Matinees we used to attend as children in a time when they mostly roped the bad guys and rarely shot them. And the good guys all wore white hats. Sigh....




(Don't forget to read the regular daily post below)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home