Agonizomai: Things the God of Open Theism Might Be Overheard to Say

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things the God of Open Theism Might Be Overheard to Say
1. Ooops
2. Doh!
3. Uh, oh.
4. Oh, no.
5. Dang it!
6. Shucks!
7. Let me get back to you on that.
8. Wow, that was a surprise.
9. I hope it works out.
10. Oh no, now what is he going to do this time?
11. No, I haven't heard the joke about the open theist.
12. Please, oh please, please, please believe in me.
13. I'll not do that again.
14. That didn't turn out to well, did it?
15. I'll try and get it right next time.
16. I'd answer your prayer but I don't know what is going to happen.
17. Hey, I just learned something.
18. Well, I can always go to plan B.
19. Well, I can always go to plan C.
20. Well, I can always go to plan D.



With thanks to CARM



1 Comments:

Blogger THEOparadox said...

It's like having a non-divine god. That's a paradox even I can do without.

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home