Agonizomai: Mercy and Grace - Roxylee

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mercy and Grace - Roxylee



Mercy and Grace

That day is fast upon us now
The puzzle pieces falling
The grace of God is near to you
Can you not hear Him calling?

When strife and turmoil cloud us in
Our hearts can be despairing
Yet in the presence of the Lord
Is joy and peace and caring

I once was ruled by all I felt
Desire, fear, depression
Sin was the master over me
And guilt from my transgression

But Jesus washed that all away
Forgave me so completely
Who was, and is, and is to come
His Spirit now within me

His mercy and his grace appeared
To give to me salvation
This is a gift from God on high
The author of Creation

So if you hear his voice today
I pray your heart won’t harden
The risen Lord will give you life
His love will freely pardon

Praise God! Praise God!

So if you hear his voice today
You may not have tomorrow
Repent from sin and turn to God
He’ll give you joy for sorrow


[Visit Roxylee's music site here.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home