Agonizomai: Sermon of the Week<br>The Danger of a False Faith

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sermon of the Week
The Danger of a False Faith
Here, Dr. James White is speaking at the Trinity Baptist Church in Montville, NJ., in a sermon delivered just before a debate with a Muslim apologist. The material has nothing to do directly with that debate. This is over an hour of vintage White - clear exposition and forceful proclamation of the Truth.

And here is his text:

John 8:28-32 So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. 29 And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him.” 30 As he was saying these things, many believed in him. 31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

The Dangers of a False Faith - James White


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home