Agonizomai: The Big Silver Toothpaste Tube in the Sky

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Big Silver Toothpaste Tube in the Sky


Today I am on my way to Vancouver to visit my daughter and grandkids. I'll be babysitting for a week while she is in "Lost Wages", Nevada at a Veterinary Convention. Yes, she's is a vet (and I don't mean that she did a tour in Afghanistan).

The plan is for me to be back, God willing, on the 25th of February, but I won't be back in the saddle until the following Monday. Meanwhile, I have prepared material that should self-post just as if I was actually still here. And my daughter has a computer, so I may even be able to respond to any comments while I am on the left coast.

Until my return, I wish you a fond farewell, just like the Von Trapp children in this video showing the actors both then, and as they now are.




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have a God-favored trip, sir.

Indeed, His favor is evidenced by your beautiful brood.

3:00 am  
Blogger agonizomai said...

Underdog,

Thanks for the thoughts.

It's entirely your choice, of course, but I would be pleased if you would call me "Tony"

Blessings,


Tony

7:14 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have I come across as too "respectful"? :-D

Again, may the Lord hide you under the shadow of His wings as you go to and fro, Tony.

Warren

4:09 pm  
Blogger agonizomai said...

Warren,

Indeed the Lord brought me safely to Vancouver where the sun is shining and there is not the four feet of snow we have in my home town. A wonderful break and a great blessing.


Peace,


Tony

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home