Agonizomai: Jonah - God's Boundless Mercy to His Own

Monday, December 19, 2005

Jonah - God's Boundless Mercy to His Own
God's tough mercy in action
For the next little while I will, amongst other things, post a study of the book of Jonah. This follows the general rule of thumb I set for myself in alternating between Old and New Testaments so that a balanced perspective of the entire Word of God is encouraged.

I have broken the study down into headings and included thematic Bible verses to show where my understanding has been led by the overall sense of the book and its chapters and themes in a chart given below. The chart is available by e-mail in MSWord format on request, or simply use the right-click function to view or print the picture in a larger format.

Jonah - Overview
The boundlessness of God’s mercy
towards those on whom He has mercy


Overview Chart
I trust this will bless you as much in the reading as it did me in the studying.

My moniker - that's John Hancock to Americans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home