Agonizomai: Agonizomai Audio Archive

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Agonizomai Audio Archive


Prior to Agomizomai's shut down here are a few notes:

One of the things I never did with this blog was to add a keyword index. Sorry about that. But you can access all the audio files going back to the the time when I converted this to an audio blog by clicking this link. It will take you to my public archived index which you can sort as you see fit.

In the unlikely event that anyone wants the written material in a consolidated form please drop me an email and I'll try to accommodate you.

All of my materials, whether written or oral are free to copy and reproduce provided the Creative Commons license listed here is followed. Freely you have received - therefore freely give.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home