Agonizomai: Happy New year - and Let's Get Going!

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New year - and Let's Get Going!
I wish I could say that I had spent the last week or so completely unplugged from Blogger - but I haven't. Somebody has to record the tracks and find and modify the pretty pictures. And in this democracy called Agonizomai, I'm elected.

I've done a fair bit preparing the next series, "Letters to Seven Churches", on Revelation Chapters 1-3. Looking at the scheduled posts, the new series should start some time around the end of March or the beginning of April.

Also, because I'm going to be away in Vancouver, on the left coast, visiting my daughter for a couple of weeks during February, I wanted to be sure that there would be enough self-posting material ready to keep the blog going.

I trust all my readers had a merry Christmas and wish all a happy new year. Now - let's get blogging again! The first new post follows, below.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home