Agonizomai: Do You Have a Strange Mind?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do You Have a Strange Mind?
Every now and then I like to post something a bit zany. It clears and refocuses the brain and keeps me mindful that I am a member of the human race, foibles and all. Besides, the Puritans were very suspicious of people who were constantly being "spiritual". Their experience taught them that such people often burned out because their "spirituality" was in the flesh and not actually in the Spirit at all. So here goes...

Do You Have a Strange Mind?

Cna yuo raed tihs? fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulatcly uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

[author unknown]


2 Comments:

Blogger THEOparadox said...

That's freaky. Thanks for a light moment. I needed more of them this week!

11:08 am  
Blogger agonizomai said...

Dreek,

I kenw you wluod fnid it isnetretineg.

You msut hvae a sangtre mnid, too.


Bselnisgs,


Tnoy

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home