Agonizomai: Flies in the Ointment

Friday, April 18, 2008

Flies in the Ointment
Here are 5 of the top 10 reasons people get turned off reading a blog, according to Problogger.
1) Too many posts (the post levels are too overwhelming)
2) Infrequent Posting (or the blog is effectively dead)
3) Partial Excerpts Feeds
4) Blog Changes Focus (too much off topic posting)
5) Too many posts that I see elsewhere (Redundant, Repeated or Recycled News)
It seems I am guilty of number 1. Apparently, people also like the comments option to be available (even if they never use it).

In order to correct these potential flies in the ointment I have reinstated the "comments" option on all posts, and I am changing my blogging frequency to every other weekday (more or less) so as not to overwhelm my gentle readers/listeners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home