Agonizomai: How the Wordle Works

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How the Wordle Works
It's been a while since the last Wordle check - so here is the latest. Perhaps this is fitting as I approach the closing down of Agonizomai for at least the summer and possibly forever.

At least we still seem to be producing subject matter that honors God and His Word - though I suppose the words "King" and High Priest" ought to be found here. If Wordle covered the entire history of this study then those words would certainly be there - but Wordle doesn't care what I have done for them, but only what I have done for them LATELY. That's how the world (and Wordle) works. [/smile] Double click the image for a larger picture.




2 Comments:

Blogger THEOparadox said...

Typical Calvinist . . . you've got GOD bigger than everything else!

8:09 am  
Blogger agonizomai said...

Derek,

I can see there's no fooling YOU...

Blessings,

Tony

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home