Agonizomai: June 14th, 2010

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

June 14th, 2010
Mark it in your calendar. June 14th, 2010 (should the Lord tarry) is the date this blog is scheduled to shut down for at least the summer.

I am considering what to do, if anything, going forward. There are other studies I could blog, but I'm not inclined to do so at this time. Or I could cut down on the volume of posts to, say, one or two a week and do more "Blasts from the Past" style audio material.

I might also change names, formats or even blogging locations. Then again I may just stop blogging altogether. If the fishin' is good this summer maybe I'll find a way to go all year.

Anyway, you've got what will be almost 1200 posts and complete commentaries on 5 books plus other material to recap if you want. Before I go, I'll put up links to the audio archive so you can listen to all the audio posts I've ever done.


4 Comments:

Blogger THEOparadox said...

Tony,

You have done an absolutely phenomenal job with this blog. I can't keep up with the sheer volume, but the quality and edifying nature of the material make me want to keep trying. I'll be sad to see you "go," but it will at least give me a chance to catch up. You have done a beneficial service to the body of Christ by providing these studies, and through the internet they may help many whom you will never meet or hear about (at least not on this side of eternity).

I hope you won't be a total stranger in the months to come, but I can understand if you decide to just get away from the whole world wide web for awhile to enjoy the trees, rocks, lakes, and fish God made.

Gratefully,
Derek

8:48 am  
Blogger agonizomai said...

Derek,

Thanks for the kind words. I really do need the rest. Plus I'll most likely be moving towns in July with all the upheaval that involves (especially at my age).

It's been a good run and I hope that, as you say, some will continue to benefit by the grace of God from the posts made here.

Blessings,


Tony

10:40 am  
Blogger agonizomai said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Derek said.

We all need a rest, and fishing for fish is also good.

9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home