Agonizomai: For Agonizomai Newbies

Thursday, April 02, 2009

For Agonizomai Newbies
I thought it worth updating the way the blog works here at Agonizomai. All this posting is very time-consuming but, as you can imagine there is more than one reason why we Canadians don't get out much...


Reader/listenership comes and goes. I'm perfectly OK with that. But for any new readers, of which there seem to have been a few lately, this is how the blog works.
1) Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I post something on the current series.

2) Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays I try to post something interesting from other sources, or something I wrote unrelated to the present study.

3) Sundays I post a sermon or talk that I have listened to and found edifying. That doesn't mean I necessarily agree with it all. In fact sometimes I might even be - gasp! - critical. Use your own discernment.

4) Experienced readers "mouse over" the graphics and often find something interesting
Always feel free to email if you have any questions or if you have something to say but don't like posting comments.


Blessings,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home