Agonizomai: New Flash Audio Player

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Flash Audio Player
I'm hoping this is the last of the flash audio announcements. The Internet Archive has not responded to my query as to why they have blocked my original Shockwave application after nearly 5 months of trouble-free usage. I suspect it may be because they have introduced their own embeddable SWF player. However, theirs is suitable only for Web Pages and does not display well in Blogger applications.

As a result, I am switching to another embedded flash player from developer Jeroen Wijering, whose site can be found here. It is a very neat and functional application which I have tested, and will work well on any flash enabled computer.

I may go back and recode a few past entries to include this player, as time permits, but all new entries will now display the new player. Any feedback is welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home