Agonizomai: A Roszak Rubric?

Friday, April 04, 2008

A Roszak Rubric?
I don't blog on weekends. Five posts a week is enough for anybody to write and probably more than anybody wants (or needs) to read. But I might sometimes put up something quick and dirty in order to provoke thought. Since I no longer have a comments option on this blog I'm not just trying to provoke feedback. If you are really agitated or puzzled by anything, just write me by clicking on the email link. Happy thinking.

And here's a thought from a non-believer named Theodore Roszak who was born in 1933 and who, as far as I know, is still alive and kicking somewhere on the left coast of the USA.
"Charismatic congregations in mainline churches are entry points into the Aquarian frontier."

Unfinished Animal: The Aquarian Frontier and the Evolution of Consciousness” - a 1975 Novel
In view of some of the things going on in some churches today, I wonder if he wasn't right.