Agonizomai: Tetelestai!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tetelestai!
It is finished! Almost 6 months of blogging and more than 300 posts have found their way into this blog since I first started at the end of August last year.

The following entry, which concludes the commentary on Jonah, will be my last for the forseeable future. I will leave the blog open for a while in case there's anything that might be of interest to someone stumbling in here. But I am done.

God bless all who read this,

My moniker - that's John Hancock to Americans

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Thanks a bunch & God bless! :)

2:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...that's unfortunate. I guess I can still mine the old posts. Too bad...you were on my 'favourites' list!

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving the blog up....good listing of links

The year of grace 2006

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home