Agonizomai: "Morning" - A Puritan Prayer for Peter

Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Morning" - A Puritan Prayer for Peter
This is posted for my good friend Peter, but anyone else can give it a shot. When you read this, you will be able to play the mp3 file of the Puritan prayer that I recorded, and that we talked about. Give it a try by clicking this link. Your native mp3 player will fire up and you will get streamed audio played right on your computer - just like a real site.

If it works (and it will) I might put up some recorded blogs just for fun. I don't know if I'll go as far as blogging sermons or Sunday School sessions (because of bandwidth limitations at my personal site where this is hosted) - but it sure would be fun to put the whole of Jonah out there, for example.

All this is provided that the other person who reads my blog isn't trying to play the file simmultaneously. Let me know how you make out.





PS. Did you notice that the borders have gone? You were right!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you Tony,
Thanks for bringing your bloggs to our Lord BEFORE you post them (this is apparent most of the time) please continue to do so, in all your future writings. So we (us readers) can continually be edified and encouraged by Him (Christ Himself, through you).
P.S. I had difficulty trying to play the imbedded MP3 file on my computer. For your readers who may be experiencing a similar problem, I found that changing my default settings for mp3-files to open using WindowsMediaPlayer, solved my problem and am delighted to hear your voice and the attached mp3 "Morning" - A Puritan Prayer for Peter .
Jesus loves you…
And wherever you may want to go, or wherever you are led to go…
may God led you to the feet of His Son.
God bless you, he certainly has blessed me, through you.
God bless your family.
brother… Peter

2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home